Program fees must be paid at time of registration. Program fees may be paid by cash, check, Visa, Discover or MasterCard. There will be a $15.00 fee for returned / non-sufficient funds checks.
- Walk-in Registration is accepted at the Administration Office – 400 E. 2nd Street, Chamberlain Park.
- Fax Registration is accepted with a Visa, Discover or MasterCard. Download a registration form above and fax in. Fax: 815-784-5051
- Mail-in registration is accepted with payment and will be processed when received. There is a mailbox located on the outside of the Administration Building.
- Online Registration is available for most programs. Click on button link above.
- All programs have a minimum and maximum enrollment and are filled on a first paid basis. Please register by deadline date so we may determine if a class must be canceled or to make arrangements to accommodate a waiting list.
- The Park District reserves the right to cancel classes and make changes in the schedule and fees.
- Participants residing outside of the Genoa Township Park District boundaries are required to pay the non-resident fee if applicable.
- You will be notified of your registration only if the program has been canceled or filled.
- Our programs are available to all people of all ability levels. Anyone needing special accommodations should include this information on their registration form.
- The Park District strives for quality programs. If you are unsatisfied with a program please contact the office.
Genoa Fitness Center
Genoa Fitness Center Registration is done at Fitness Center,
333 E. First St. (West Side Entrance), Genoa.
Questions call 815-784-F I T T (3488).
Resident Or Non-resident
The Genoa Township Park District charges a lower fee for residents of Genoa Township Park District and Riverbend Subdivision because the district is supported through local property taxes. Those persons living outside the boundaries and attending Genoa-Kingston School District may pay resident fees when programs are held at Genoa-Kingston Schools including Genoa Fitness Center. Individuals living outside the boundaries are required to pay the non-resident fee to apportion an equalizing fee to contribute to the overall financing of the park district on an equitable basis.
A great opportunity to lower your cost of program fees, pool admissions, trip fees, etc. Individuals living outside of the Genoa Township Park District limit can pay a fee equivalent to what their tax contribution would be if living within the District boundaries. An annual membership fee is computed based on your home’s assessed value and the Park District’s tax rate. If you are interested in a membership, please bring in a copy of your most recent tax bill.
Participants will receive full refund if they are dissatisfied with the program after the 1st class meeting. A refund request form must be submitted before the 2nd class meets to be eligible for the refund. Refunds can either be credited to your household account or mailed in check form upon request. Checks take approximately 2-3 weeks to process. ABSOLUTELY NO CASH REFUNDS. If you have an outstanding household balance, any refunds will be applied to that balance.