The Mission of the New Genoa Fitness Center Facility and Team
…is to offer the Programs, Services, Facility, Education, and Motivation necessary to improve the Health, Fitness Level, Wellness Education & Well-Being of the Adults, Children & Families in our, & Surrounding Communities.
14,000 SF State-of-the-Art Facility!
2,500 SF FIT KIDZ Playground!
- 2,500 SF Kidz Zone Play Center with Large Play Structure, Wii Fitness, Sports Activities, Full Supervision, Organized Fitness & Learning Activities, Fitness & Health Education made FUN, Protected TOT Area
- Top of the Line Suspended Classroom Floor!!! Feel the difference immediately!!
- Over 32 Fitness Classes per Week including Spin Cycling, Aerobics, Step, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Total Body Conditioning, Kickboxing, Boot camp Training, Group Personal Training/Circuit Training & More
- Walking/Running/Stroller Indoor Track!
- Showers & Locker rooms
- Lounge & Juice Bar
- Free Equipment Instruction for Every New Member & Continuing Education for All
- All New Cardio, Weight Training, Free Weight Equipment, Full Body Specialized Cybex Toning & Strength
- IFI Accredited Weight Training & Cardio Equipment with Wheel Chair Accessibility
- All New Specialty Cross-Training, AB/Core Training & Personal Training Equipment including:
- Octane Seated Elliptical
- Lateral Helix Trainer
- Precor AMT (All Motion Trainer)
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Ab Coaster
- Cortex Balance & Multi Trainer
- Weight Assisted Chin/Dip
- TRX Bands
- AB & Core pieces
- Reaction & Agility Specialty Equipment
- Special Needs Accessible Equipment
- Full Free Weight Training Area including Smith Machines, Plate-Loaded Angled Leg Press, Calves, & More
- Personal Training
- Sports Specific Training
- Children’s Fitness Classes & Training
- Special Senior Classes & Training
- Massage Therapy
- Registered Dietician on Staff
Starting July 6 until Further Notice
Fitness Center Hours
Please read before returning to the Fitness Center Covid-19 Update
|Monday/Wednesday||5:00am-12:00 pm / 3:00pm-8:00pm *1:30pm-3:00 Seniors & High Risk*|
|Tuesday/Thursday||8:00am-12:00 pm / 3:00pm-8:00pm|
|Friday||5:00am-12:00pm / 3:00pm-7:00 pm *1:30pm-3:00 Seniors & High Risk*|
|Sunday||9:00am- 2:00 pm|
*Please call ahead to ensure we are open. If there are no members present will close at the earlier time*
Kidz Zone Hours (Opens July 13th)
|Tuesday & Thursday||9:00am-12:00pm||4:30 pm-8:15pm|
Call the Fitness Center at (815) 784- F I T T (3488) for specific information.
333 E. First St.
Genoa, IL 60135
View on Map
More info & Directions